Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies




Today I had a tea party with the Donegal lassies, Molly, Aoife and Anne as well as Siobhan and Sarah K and so last night I baked some oatmeal and raisin cookies for them from Rachel Allen's Bake. They looked all scrumptious on the tray, and following her instructions, I didn't line the tray. If you're doing similar, please line your tray. I always do since the Birthday Cake Tragedy of '09 (see earlier post) but Rachel told me not to, so I listened. They crumbled and broke when I tried to take them off, but luckily I hadn't put all the cookies on the one tray, so I was okay. They went down a treat as did Siobhan's mommy Joan's Swiss Roll sans cream as Siobhan doesn't like it...so it was a jam sponge roll:) I've still to try a roll, so maybe I'll get onto that soon! Here are some snaps from the day. And as you know, I love tea parties, and I love the girls, so it was definitely a lovely few hours well spent:)

No comments:

Post a Comment